Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Festival In Mexico

I just returned from a trip to Mexico City. Pastor Miguel invited me to speak to the people attending the Exodo festival. The festival is actually three hours outside the city in some of the most breathtaking country side anywhere. The people of Pastor Miguel's church were amazing. The way they worked together to put on this event. They all just had such a singleness of mind in there mission. I got a chance to get to know Marco, one of Pastor Miguel's leaders. He inspired me in his servants heart and his passion for the great commission. On Friday I spoke three times, the tent was full of people hungry for Gods word. I also got to know the guys in the band Rivera Bomma. They put on a great show. We stayed up all night laughing and talking. Pastor Bob told me that I would fall in love with the people, he was right. Next week I will meet up with Pastor Bob at the Elements of Rock festival. I will keep you posted.

Jim

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greetings friend. years ago I listened about you. ..alone now that I have internet free I can greet you. A honor to share the same faith and to fight in her. A hug from Equator, Sudamerica. Blessings