Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Have you ever tried to open a locked security door. It is near impossible to do with out the key. Revelation 3 says that God opens doors that no man can close and closes doors no man can open. I have seen God open doors in my life that on my own I could never do. There has also been times when I have tried forcing a door to open and I just got tired. I was just talking to a lady this week who knows God has great plans for her life. And also knows what those plans are, at least she thinks she does. I told her that often your plans don't quite line with Gods plans. I told her to get ready to yield. Yes God has plans for us, His plans. They are always the best thing for us weather we think so or not. Remember to look for the open door in your life. There is a song we used to play when I was playing Guitar for TBN. The lyrics said, Beyond the open door there a new and fresh anointing feel the Spirit calling you to go, walk on through the door for the Lord will go before you into a greater power than you ever known before.

Blessing

Jim

No comments: